Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When it rains it pours

I am feeling quite overwhelmed at the moment. In all of my shining glory, I decided to take a winter session class for one of my MBA Elective courses. I am in Project Management, and although I love the topic, cramming the events of a semester are not easily crammed into 5 weeks, especially when I am going to be gone for 5 days in NY/DC. Everyone keeps asking if I am excited for the Inauguration, and although I am, I don't feel that I have had the proper chance to get excited because I am so busy with school. To top it off, work is crazy right now, in a good way as I like the projects I am working on, but I keep getting more piled on and my head is going to explode.

Things to do before we leave on Saturday:
  • One Team Assignment
  • One 4 Page Individual Assignment
  • One Group Meeting
  • Finish 3 Work Projects
  • Clean
  • Pack
  • Assure kitties have everything they need
  • Oh, and pull my hair out =)

P.S. Happy Birthday Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. I heard the inauguration is going to suck anyways, you should just stay home and watch it on TV ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hang in there, baby..........you'll get through it just fine, and you'll never regret it for one minute........

    Thanks so much for the birthday wish, and thanks for being who you are.........

    Mom

    ReplyDelete